Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you to improve our site and improve your user experience:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the sequence in which you viewed them and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you: e.g. when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means, including but not limited to: email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Phone Calls.
- Artistellar may ask you to complete surveys that Artistellar uses for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may gather information about your general internet usage by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally as it is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish and this can easily be done by activating the “reject cookies” setting on your computer. However, by doing so may impede the usability of Artistellar.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you and to improve these services. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes to:
- provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services;
- provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you, for example suggesting similar artists and artworks
- inform you of any changes to our website, services or products;
- ensure that content from the Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you; and
- comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that Artistellarmay have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
By using the Platform, you consent to us either directly or through third party companies and individuals Artistellar engages to provide services to use, review, scan, analyse, and store your communications with other users of the Platform, whether done manually or through automated means.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our upmost to ensure that your data is treated and stored securely. In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and/or storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this form of data transfer.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information; and/or
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) 2016/679 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with this information
Artistellar Ltd. is a UK registered company with Company House No. 12617219
Our Registered Address is:
20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU